Infosys and Microsoft, two of the biggest digital tech companies in the world, have collaboratively announced long term partnership with JG Summit for digital services and consulting. JG Summit is one of the most advanced and widespread organizations based out of Manila Philippines.
Following are the 5 keys points of this collaboration.
Infosys will Implement Digital Transformation through Microsoft Azure for JG Summit
1. Infosys will create and implement the digital transformation strategies for the company on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform with SAP.
2. The collective service between Infosys and Microsoft will help JG Summit to implement and transform to Microsoft Azure platform seamlessly. It is intended to create a robust and effective digital system for the company’s business functions.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilNFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
3. Infosys will use its IMSS(Infrastructure Management Solution Suite), which is a comprehensive tool to govern and adopt cloud environments.
4. The implementation is to be done with Microsoft Azure and SAP s/$ HANA. This collaboration is seen as a significant game-changer for JG Summit Holdings, as it will enhance the overall user experience of the clients.
5. Infosys will also use Wingspan, a learning solution to instill a trend of collaboration and learning in the employees of JH Summit to enable them to upskill.
Infosys Executive Vice President Karmesh Vaswani said that the organization is delighted to be selected as the strategic partner for the digital transformation of JG Summit. They intend to provide a secure, cost-effective hybrid cloud platform to the company.
Lance Y. Gokingwei, President and CEO of JG Summit Holdings added that the organization intends to embed digitalization with its core business strategy across all affiliates, units, and partners. He said that the partnership with Microsoft and Infosys the company plans to accelerate its digital transformation journey for enhancing business experience and operations.
According to Ricky Kapur, CP Sales, Marketing and Operations for Microsoft Asia Pacific, the partnering companies have a clear strategy and substantial roadmap in place to develop the unique capabilities and value for customers.
The collaboration is certainly a big step towards the beginning of the digital transformation in the organizations based in the Philippines.