Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CEO moves in the last week.
The executives are listed below, alphabetically.
1. Springfield, Pa.-based Crozer-Keystone Health System named Peter Adamo CEO.
2. Taffy Arias, CEO of Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M., stepped down.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
3. Donald Buchanan is the new CEO of Fulton (Mo.) Medical Center.
4. Christine M. Candio, president and CEO of St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo., is resigning, effective April 1.
5. Gabrielle Finley-Hazle was tapped as president and CEO of St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix and St. Joseph’s Westgate Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz.
6. Dosher Memorial Hospital in Southport, N.C., named Brad Hilaman, MD, JD, interim CEO.
7. Medical Center Barbour in Eufaula, Ala., selected Lynn Mergen to serve as CEO.
8. Dan Peterson was named CEO of Sutter Santa Rosa (Calif.) Regional Hospital.
9. Medical City Frisco (Texas) named Patrick Rohan CEO, effective March 1.
10. Phoenix-based Banner Health named Hoyt Skabelund CEO of its northern Colorado hospitals.
11. David T. Vandewater, president and CEO of Nashville, Tenn.-based Ardent Health Services, will retire this year.
Source: Becker’s Hospital Review