Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system executive moves in the last week:
1. Navicent Health Baldwin in Milledgeville, Ga., selected Douglas Brewer, MD, as CMO.
2. Scottsdale, Ariz.-based HonorHealth named Paul Briggs senior vice president and CFO, and Wayne Frangesch senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
3. Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center tapped Louis Brusco, Jr., MD, as CMO of its campuses in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, N.J.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
4. Dennis Chalke, senior vice president and CFO of Springfield, Mass.-based Baystate Health, will retire March 1.
5. John DiAngelo, president and CEO of Mullica Hill, N.J.-based Inspira Health, will retire at the end of the year.
6. Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, Tenn., part of St. Louis-based Ascension, named Scott Furniss CFO.
7. Ryan Geib is Mercy Hospital Fort Smith (Ark.)’s new COO.
8. Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Ga., selected Lily Henson, MD, as CEO, effective Feb. 3.
9. Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health has named Garrett Hoover president and COO of Carroll Hospital in Westminster, Md., and Craig Carmichael president and COO of Northwest Hospital in Randallstown, Md.
10. Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in Hudson, Fla., part of HCA’s West Florida Division, selected Paige Laughlin as COO.
11. Jody Lomeo, president and CEO of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Kaleida Health, is leaving his executive post.
12. Kalamazoo, Mich.-based Bronson Healthcare named Bill Manns president and CEO, effective March 30.
13. Doctors Hospital of Manteca (Calif.), part of Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare, selected Murali Naidu, MD, as CEO.
14. The Medical Center of Aurora (Colo.), a 346-bed acute care hospital, named John Roque, MSN, BSN, RN, CNO, effective Feb. 3.
15. Leanne Salazar, APRN, DNP, BSN, was promoted to chief nurse executive of HCA’s West Florida division.
16. Utica, N.Y.-based Mohawk Valley Health System named Mansoor Shahid senior vice president and COO.
17. St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Ga., named Melody Trimble, BSN, MSN, as CEO, effective Feb. 10.
Source: Becker’s Hospital Review