Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CEO moves in the last week.
The executives are listed below, alphabetically.
1. Ontario, Calif.-based Prime Healthcare selected Mark Benz to serve as regional CEO of the health system’s four Missouri and Kansas hospitals and affiliated locations.
2. Timothy Finan will retire as president and CEO of Olean, N.Y.-based Upper Allegheny Health System, effective July 3.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilNFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
3. John A. Fromhold, CEO of Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center in Montclair, N.J., will retire May 1.
4. Dan Jones, CEO of St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Ga., resigned.
5. New Orleans-based Tulane Health System named Bob Lynch, MD, CEO.
6. New London (N.H.) Hospital named Martin Thomas Manion president and CEO, effective in early March.
7. Harper County Community Hospital, a critical access county hospital in Buffalo, Okla., named Kevin O’Brien CEO.
8. The Cambridge (Mass.) Health Alliance selected Assaad Sayah, MD, to serve as CEO.
Source: Becker’s Hospital Review