Four of the top vendors hospitals use to participate in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program are Allscripts, Cerner, Epic and Meditech, according to 2018 ONC data.
Sixteen hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking EHR and IT expertise during the past two weeks:
Editor’s note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
1. Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian (North Beach, Calif.): Seeks an IT clinical systems and applications analyst.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilNFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
2. Phoenix Children’s Hospital: Seeks a clinical systems analyst.
3. UC Irvine Health (Orange, Calif.): Seeks a health information business systems analyst.
4. Mayers Memorial Hospital District (Fall River Mills, Calif.): Seeks an IT system analyst.
1. Children’s Minnesota (Edina): Seeks a healthcare data analyst.
2. Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston): Seeks a clinical application analyst.
3. Children’s National Medical Center (Washington, D.C.): Seeks a revenue cycle clinical systems analyst.
4. Pike County Memorial Hospital (Louisiana, Mo.): Seeks a clinical informatics specialist.
1. Northwestern Medicine (Chicago): Seeks an innovation analyst.
2. Rush University Medical Center (Chicago): Seeks a clinical systems manager.
3. Providence Health & Services (Portland, Ore.): Seeks an applications analyst.
4. Carle Foundation Hospital (Urbana, Ill.): Seeks an imaging informatics analyst.
1. WhidbeyHealth (Coupeville, Wash.): Seeks an application analyst.
2. Sinai Health System (Chicago): Seeks a pharmacy clinical informaticist.
3. Grand View Health (Sellersville, Pa.): Seeks a healthcare data analyst.
4. Cambridge Health Alliance (Malden, Mass.): Seeks a financial and business analyst.
Source: Becker’s Hospital Review