Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system executive moves in the last week:
1. Dana Bledsoe, RN, is leaving her position as president of Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando, Fla.
2. David Donaldson will become the CEO of Nashville, Tenn.-based HCA Healthcare’s Mercy Hospital in Miami.
3. Asheville, N.C.-based Mission Health selected Tonia W. Hale, DNP, RN, to serve as CEO of Blue Ridge Regional Hospital in Spruce Pine, N.C.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
4. University Hospital & Medical Center in Tamarac, Fla., selected Ben Harris as CEO.
5. Coffeyville (Kan.) Regional Medical Center named Brian Lawrence CEO.
6. Helen Lidholm, CEO of Saint Mary’s Health Network in Reno, Nev., is planning to step down.
7. Phoenix-based Banner Health named Daniel Post CEO of Banner — University Medical Center Phoenix.
8. The board of Chicago-based Cook County Health voted to remove CEO John Jay Shannon, MD.
9. John Sperrazza, president of Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, N.Y., is leaving the role due to a personal “unanticipated change.”
10. Allen Tyra, CEO of North Mississippi Medical Center Gilmore-Amory, is resigning.
Source: Beckers Hospital Review