Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system executive moves in the last week:
1. North Canyon Medical Center in Gooding, Idaho, named J’Dee Adams CEO, effective Nov. 1.
2. Lisle, Ill.-based Amita Health CEO Mark Frey is departing from the role.
3. Concord (N.H.) Hospital hired Matthew Gibb, MD, to serve as its first chief clinical officer in late September.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilNFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
4. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System named Alexander Greengold senior vice president and chief consumer experience officer, effective Sept. 16.
5. Doctors Hospital of Sarasota (Fla.) named Todd Haner, DNP, RN, chief nursing officer.
6. Danville, Pa.-based Geisinger Health System has tapped J. Edward Hartle, MD, to serve as executive vice president and CMO.
7. Joseph B. Hill, chief diversity officer of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, is stepping down at the end of September.
8. Robert Jackson has been appointed president of UPMC Horizon in Greenville, Pa., and Farrell, Pa., and UPMC Jameson in New Castle, Pa., effective Oct. 1.
9. Jim Kirkbride, president and CEO of Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital in El Dorado, Kan., will step down Oct. 4.
10. Cincinnati-based Mercy Health has selected Ronda Lehman, PharmD, to serve as president of its Lima Market.
11. Jefferson Hospital in Louisville, Ga., has selected Wendy Frost Martin to serve as CEO, effective Sept. 9.
12. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare appointed Diane McCluskey chief human resources officer of the Central Coast Market.
13. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville (Fla.) named Kevin McKeown CFO, effective Sept. 23.
14. Pleasant Valley Hospital in Point Pleasant, W.Va., has tapped Jeff Noblin to serve as CEO, effective Sept. 9.
15. Gregory Pearson, CEO of Minden (La.) Medical Center, has resigned for a new job opportunity.
16. West Boca Medical Center in Boca Raton, Fla., appointed George Rizzuto CEO.
17. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health has selected Hui Jiang-Saldana, MD, to serve as executive vice president and COO, effective in October.
18. Seaford, Del.-based Nanticoke Health Services appointed Penny Short, RN, president of its flagship, Nanticoke Memorial Hospital.
19. Patrick A. Taylor, MD, president and CEO of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based Holy Cross Hospital, announced his plans to resign, effective Oct. 30.
20. Lisa Valentine, CEO of Summerville (S.C.) Medical Center, is leaving the role for a new job opportunity, effective Sept. 18.
21. Macon, Ga.-based Navicent Health has selected Patrice Walker, MD, to serve as CMO of the Medical Center, Navicent Health, in Macon.
22. Paulding (Ohio) County Hospital appointed Andrew Wannemacher CFO.
23. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare named Scott Wartelle CFO of the Central Coast Market.
24. OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois in Peoria appointed Mike Wells president.
25. Pleasanton, Calif.-based Stanford Health Care-ValleyCare has tapped Kyle Wichelmann to serve as CFO.
26. Copley Hospital in Morrisville, Vt., has tapped Joseph Woodin to serve as president and CEO, starting in mid-October.
Date: September 09, 2019
Source: Beckers Hospital Review