Four of the top vendors hospitals use to participate in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program are Allscripts, Cerner, Epic and Meditech, according to 2018 ONC data.
Sixteen hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking EHR and IT expertise during the past two weeks:
Editor’s note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
1. Providence Health and Services (Missoula, Mont.): Seeks a regional clinical informatics executive director.
2. Hurley Medical Center (Flint, Mich.): Seeks an application analyst.
3. HCA Healthcare (Nashville, Tenn.): Seeks a senior product analyst.
4. RWJBarnabas Health (West Orange, N.J.): Seeks an information technology vice president.
1. UPMC: Seeks a clinical operational informatics director.
2. Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.): Seeks a clinical informatics analyst.
3. Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital (Austin, Texas): Seeks a clinical informatics manager.
4. Stony Brook (N.Y.) Medicine: Seeks a clinical transformation analyst.
1. Rush University Medical Center (Chicago): Seeks an application analyst.
2. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas): Seeks a business applications manager.
3. Peace Health (Vancouver, Wash.): Seeks an applications systems analyst.
4. Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Seeks an applications analyst.
1. Sturdy Memorial Hospital (Attleboro, Mass.): Seeks a health information management manager.
2. OakLeaf Surgical Hospital (Altoona, Wis.): Seeks a clinical systems analyst.
3. Appalachian Regional Healthcare (Hazard, Ky.): Seeks a clinical EHR record analyst.
4. Las Palmas Medical Center (El Paso, Texas): Seeks a clinical applications director.
Date: September 02, 2019
Source: Beckers Hospital Review