The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society recently appointed new leadership to its enterprise board of directors and its North America board of directors.
Here are the four officers HIMSS named to its enterprise board of directors:
- Chair: Manish Kohli, MD, chief medical information officer at Advocate Aurora Health System in Milwaukee
- Vice chair: Dana Alexander, BSN, RN, executive director for health advisory at professional services firm Ernst & Young
- Chair elect: Cris Ross, CIO of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
- Vice chair elect: Henning Schneider, CIO of hospital company Asklepios Kliniken in Hamburg, Germany
Here are the two officers HIMSS named to its North America board of directors:
- Chair: Cris Ross, CIO of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
- Vice chair: Michael Nusbaum, president of M.H. Nusbaum & Associates in Victoria, Canada
Date: August 6, 2018
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.