The following payer executives changed their positions in the past few weeks. They are listed below, in alphabetical order.
1. Terry Bolz, president and CEO of Quartz Health Solutions, is retiring.
2. EmblemHealth appointed Richard Dal Col, MD, as CMO of its health insurance companies.
3. Molina Healthcare appointed Jason Dees, DO, as executive vice president of marketplace.
Want to publish your own articles on DistilNFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
4. Rhonda Farriss was appointed director of BlueCare Plus, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee’s Medicare and Medicaid program.
5. Molina Healthcare named Dave Reynolds senior vice president of health plans.
6. Anthem named Charles Ritz president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Colorado.
7. Marc Russo joined Molina Healthcare as executive vice president of Medicaid health plans.
8. Pam Sedmak at Molina Healthcare will transition from executive vice president of health plan operations to focus solely on revenue growth initiatives.
9. Health insurance startup Bright Health welcomed Cathy Smith, former CFO of Target, as its finance chief.
Source: Becker’s Hospital Review