- Discussed the significance of Amazon’s record number of Prime sign ups during its Thursday night NFL broadcast last week
- Showered praise on Walmart for its new livestreaming efforts with Firework
- Got right and steamy mad about Instacart’s Connected Stores platform hokum
- Loved Lowe’s decision to create digital twins of its stores with NVIDIA
- And, mark this day down folks, also closed with a second salute to Walmart for its plans to offer customer checking accounts
There’s all that, plus witchy women, Anne singing Kanye, and the difference between “extra dirty” and “filthy.”
Listen to This Week’s Fast Five Podcast
Be careful out there,
-- Chris, Anne, and the entire Omni Talk team
P.S. All the people who came up to us during Groceryshop to tell us how much they love our weekly podcast melted our hearts.
Thank you to them and to all of you for the support you have given to us over these past five years.
P.P.S. Given our rant on Instacart this week, you may want to give our podcast with Frank Riva of 1010data a listen, if you haven't already.
Just click on the image right below this sentence.