- All our lessons learned from the many months of turmoil at Bed Bath & Beyond
- The reports of Instagram moving away from social commerce
- Disney+ going the other direction and getting into in-app commerce by the end of 2022
- The big push into resale events by Dick’s Sporting Goods
- And Instacart’s utterly perplexing acquisition spree that saw it acquire two companies in the span of just six days
There’s all that, plus a new hairstyle for Anne, the one thing we wish Starbucks had but doesn’t, and the vagaries of marital scheduling coordination.
Listen to This Week’s Fast Five Podcast
Be careful out there,
-- Chris, Anne, and the entire Omni Talk team
P.S. Fresh off our trip to Zara’s new flagship store in Madrid (see video here), we just had to find out more about the state-of-the-art parcel robot that facilitates package pickup in the store.
So we went right to the source and to the creator of the robot, Cleveron Co-Founder Indrek Oolup, to learn more.
You can listen to what Indrek had to say about the parcel robot’s deployment at Zara by clicking here or on the image below.