- Shared mutual distaste for Walmart’s new rewards program for Walmart+ members
- Were somewhat split on Bloomingdales' second “Bloomie’s” store
- Discussed what the Meta and Jio WhatsApp partnership in India could mean for the future of text commerce in the U.S.
- Questioned what again seems like a desperate IPO-incented move by Instacart to get into big and bulky delivery
- And closed with a look at Ulta’s new in-store merchandising strategy
There’s all that, plus Lily Tomlin, Panera tuna, and Anne’s favorite pumpkin-shaped memories.
Listen to This Week’s Fast Five Podcast
Be careful out there,
-- Chris, Anne, and the entire Omni Talk team
P.S. We have seen really strong interest in our next live event on LinkedIn about the new Meta Store.
For those interested in what Eduardo Cruz of Meta, the man in charge of the very store itself, has to say, just click here or on the image right below this sentence.