– DrChrono launches new EHR Services Directory that will allow providers and medical practices to connect with third-party companies to outsource their business tasks.
– Medical professionals will be able to find services in the directory such as third-party developers to help build on the DrChrono healthcare API, expertise on technology configuration to maintain a local network, etc.
Today, DrChrono announced the launch of a new EHR Services Directory with third-party companies that will allow providers and medical practices to pick and choose the services they need for their practice. DrChrono customers can access the directory and benefit from a wide variety of certified service providers to outsource their business tasks.
The Goal of EHR Services Directory
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
DrChrono is launching this initiative because there is a wide array of services available that can be provided to their community of customers. DrChrono is certifying these new partners in the Services Directory on the DrChrono EHR platform to ensure they’re qualified to assist with their customer base. Medical professionals will be able to find services in the directory such as third-party developers to help build on the DrChrono healthcare API, expertise on technology configuration to maintain a local network and more.
Certified Companies In New EHR Services Directory
Here are the certified companies included in the new DrChrono Services Directory:
– Beam Health Group – Beam offers new patient marketing for telemedicine consults to help them expand their reach and acquire new patients. Beam’s proven marketing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) playbook plus Beam’s free telemedicine app result in more new patients, consults and revenue.
– Chirpy Bird – Provides a dedicated team that helps medical professionals obtain the highest possible MIPS score for their Medicare reimbursement. Chirpy Bird works methodically and efficiently to help practices meet program requirements and most importantly, they make sure their MIPS data is submitted to the right place by the deadline.
– 1st Assistant Credentialing – Their team will assist all practices, facilities, specialties and individual providers in payor credentialing, re-credentialing and primary source verification services.
– HELIX Medical and Equipment Financing – Powered by Kapitus, the financial technology firm who assisted over 40,000 businesses with low cost financing, powers the HELIX Medical Practice Financing program. HELIX was crafted to fit the specific needs of the medical practitioner, including medical specific underwriting, rates and terms to help physicians grow their practice with easy options for low-cost financing and purchasing new equipment.
Why It Matters
“We created this new Services program to give our customers a certified directory of experts that can be leveraged when needed to handle necessary business processes. Many of our customers don’t have the capacity to hire a full in-house team to take care of certain business tasks and oftentimes more cost effective to outsource to a service provider,” said Daniel Kivatinos, Co-founder and COO of DrChrono. “The service providers in our new directory are certified on our platform and qualified to assist customers with services whether it be related to finance or other tasks. We are excited to kick this off and will continue to add more services to the directory in the coming months.”
Source: HIT Consultant