CIO or better known as Chief Information Officer are the ones who keep the information transitions of companies in check. They direct the way information is transcended and spread about the organization across the verticals and horizontals. These days it is so important for the big names in the organizations to be vocal, participative and outspoken on Social media so that they are able to create a buzz about the organization.
It is the age of viral videos and largely retweeted content. In this age, the main agent of organization official information propagation can be the CIO. Here are some of the most outspoken CIOs of the Fortune 200 companies. The CIOs based on the Social Scores are listed based on the activity on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google plus.
Some Vocal and Outspoken CIOs on social media and other platforms
- Benjamin Fried: The CIO of Google Inc. is a wonderful spokesperson and is seen sharing information about the company and also making comments entailing his personal experiences.
- Wayne Shurts: Former CIO at Sysco, is another prominent CIO who is actively participating on social media with huge followers and talks on a variety of things.
- Oliver Bussman: The former CIO of SAP labs is considered to be the most active and talkative CIO when it comes to being outspoken on various platforms.
- Ian Alderton, CIO at Unity Trust Bank is another CIO who is all words and armor in the public domain. He shares information, makes statements and does the right publicity for the company.
- Jeanette Horan is the lady CIO who is outspoken and all vocal on the various media channels. Her Stint as the CIO of IBM was of a very active CIO on the social media and she is usually seen sharing the information and interact with people creating all good vibes about the organization and entailing in personal indulgence.
- Bask Iyer – Dell is the name you look upon when it comes to the top-notch Computer Peripherals and Laptops. The global CIO of the company shares some wonderful updates about the organizations business and his personal insights on the various media platforms. The CIO is highly outspoken on social media and various publications.
So here was the list of few CIOs who are vocal on social media and quite outspoken. Share your views!