Lisle, Ill.-based Amita Health appointed new leaders for its Chicago Metro, Northwest and South regions as well as its post-acute care division.
Amita Health named Scott Teffeteller senior vice president and regional operating officer for the Chicago Metro region. He most recently served as senior vice president and president of the east region at Community Health Network in Indianapolis.
Amita Health’s Chicago Metro region includes:
• Amita Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
• Amita Health Saint Francis Hospital Evanston (Ill.)
• Amita Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
• Amita Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
Want to publish your own articles on DistilINFO Publications?
Send us an email, we will get in touch with you.
Polly Davenport will be senior vice president and regional operating officer for the Northwest region. She was most recently senior vice president and COO of Catholic Health Initiatives’ St. Vincent Health System in Little Rock, Ark.
Amita Health’s Northwest region includes:
• Amita Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks in Glendale Heights, Ill.
• Amita Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village (Ill.)
• Amita Health Mercy Medical Center Aurora (Ill.)
• Amita Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates (Ill.) and Amita Health Alexian Brothers Women & Children’s Hospital in Hoffman Estates
• Amita Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin (Ill.)
Amita Health selected Herbert Buchanan to serve as senior vice president and regional operating officer for the South region. He was previously a healthcare consultant, prior to which he was president and CEO of Methodist and University Hospitals in Indianapolis.
Amita Health’s South region includes:
• Amita Health Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook (Ill.)
• Amita Health Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale (Ill.)
• Amita Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange (Ill.)
• Amita Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet (Ill.)
• Amita Health St. Mary’s Hospital Kankakee (Ill.)
Michelle Hereford will serve as Amita Health’s senior vice president and post-acute care officer. She will also oversee laboratory services, which are part of the post-acute care division per the health system’s new organizational structure. She was formerly chief of the community hospitals and post-acute division of University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville.
Date: February 1, 2019