What information do we collect?
To provide our readers distilled information, we collect the following information
- During Registration: We collect basic contact information like your name, email address, job title and phone number.
- Ongoing Use: To provide right information at the right time to the right audience, we collect data about your reads. This helps us bring to you focused information of your interest.
- Webinar or Whitepaper downloads: We promote webinars and offer whitepapers for download from third party companies. We use your registration information to provide one click registration to webinars and easy download of whitepapers.
- Website Visit: When you visit our website, we collect standard website metrics to measure usage and popular articles.
How do you use the information collected?
Our goal is to bring right information to the right audience at the right time to enable effective informed decision-making in your jobs. We use the collected information as follows.
- Registration Contact Information: We use this information to send newsletters and updates on our publications. We do not sell contact information
- Ongoing Use Data: The information we collect on subscribers reads is used to refine the news we bring to the readers and also bring focused ad campaigns from third parties. This helps us provide the service at no charge to the subscriber.
- Webinar and Whitepaper download: We use your registration information to register interested subscribers to webinars and to pages for whitepaper downloads. This information is shared with third party advertisers. You consent to your contact information being shared when you register for a webinar or download a whitepaper.
- Website Visit: Data collected during your website visit is used to understand the trends of popular news.
Opt In and Out Options
We provide an option for subscribers to unsubscribe at any point in time. A link to unsubscribe is usually included in our newsletters.
To keep the publication free to subscribers, DistilNFO will run third party ads in all the publication channels (newsletters, website, social media). The subscriber agrees to receive third party ads. Opting out of a third party mailing list will offer no limitations on the ads DistilNFO serves.
Third Party Content and Links
We bring information to our subscribers from various news sources. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy and authenticity of the news offered by news sources. DistilNFO is not responsible for the content, ads and links contained on those sites. DistilNFO does not offer any warranty on the information provided.
If the laws of a specific country need DistilNFO to share information we collect with the government, we would comply by the government regulation. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Copyright© 2010 – 2012 DistilNFO, LLC. All rights reserved.